Thursday 16 December 2010

Final Garment Transformation Begins

My finial idea is based on a combined idea from the V&A museum, Camouflage research and Alexander Mc Queen cloth line. From the V& A museum, I introduced the use of Juxtaposition from the dress with (sticks) into my work. I incorporated the idea of camouflage from my research and my inspiration in the previous post also into my garment. The leaf idea gain from Mc Queen worked with my theme as I wanted my garment to have a fresh sense of atmosphere. As an outcome I think the whole idea of camouflage and juxtaposition worked well but I believe if I had time I should have sewn the sleeve on the waistcoat instead of stapling it. 



























Ideas for my garment form




Addition on Garment















Leaf:Idea from Alexander Mc Queen.








Juxtaposition idea from the V&A museum:white sleeves added onto waist coat.



 Back of the garment 



Sticks idea from V&A museum dress/post card





















Finally the out come of my Garment!!! 

      










No comments:

Post a Comment